Happy Wednesday, neighbors! Here are the most important things going on in town today.
First, today’s weather:
Clouds and sun; not as cold. High: 36 Low: 32.
Here are the top stories in Cleveland Heights today:
- The local housing market is buzzing with activity, and there are a variety of homes to choose from these days. Let Patch and Redfin.com be your go-to source for all the latest listings in Cleveland Heights and environs. (Cleveland Heights Patch)
- Millions of people in Ohio will soon have access to free at-home COVID-19 testing under a new Biden administration rule that will require insurance companies to cover the cost of tests. (Cleveland Heights Patch)
Today’s Cleveland Heights Daily is brought to you in part by our friends at GoodRx — the best way to save money on your prescriptions. GoodRx helps you locate the lowest prices for medications at local pharmacies, so you’re not overpaying. Works for pet medications too! To see how much you can save, go to GoodRx.com.
Today in Cleveland Heights:
- HHS OMEA Solo & Ensemble – Heights High School
- Arts & Crafts Wednesdays – Cleveland Heights Senior Center (11:00 AM)
- Genealogy Group – Cleveland Heights Senior Center (2:00 PM)
- Wordplay Wednesdays: Dreams – Martin L King Junior Branch Library (4:30 PM)
- Neighborhood and Economic Development (6:00 PM)
- Special Racial Justice Task Force – Public Safety Subcommittee (6:30 PM)
- Planning Commission – City of Cleveland Heights (7:00 PM)
- HS- Advanced Placement (AP) Info Session for Parents (7:00 PM)
From my notebook:
- Cleveland Heights-University Heights City School District: “Learn more about the Career and Technical Education (CTE) program at the information night for current sophomores on January 11 from 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Register online now >> https://bit.ly/3zHjC2i” (Facebook)
- Coventry Village: “This photo has us missing the sunny days! Fortunately, Coventry Village gets SUNSHINE year round! ☀️” (Facebook)
- City of Cleveland Heights, Ohio – City Hall: “Did you know that January is National Blood Donor Month? It’s the perfect time to resolve to be a regular blood donor and help save lives with the American Red Cross. 📍 Give blood Tuesday, January 11th at @ChurchOfTheSaviourUM (2537 Lee…” (Facebook)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
Loving the Cleveland Heights Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
Alrighty, you’re all good for today! I’ll see you around.
— Chris Mosby
About me: Patch’s Ohio Editor, casting my watchful gaze on Northeast Ohio. Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected]