Hey, neighbors. It’s me, Brad King, your host of the Toledo Daily — back in your inbox with everything you need to know about what’s happening locally. Including news about:
- 48-year-old Michelle McIntire has been arrested after allegedly stabbing one victim with a box cutter and then holding another hostage in a home in the 1800 block of Evansdale Ave.
- 24-year-old Jason Abramczyk died in a motorcycle crash on Upton Ave. and Ottawa Dr. just before midnight on Wednesday in West Toledo.
- The Edward D. Libbey House on Scottwood Avenue will host holiday tours December 2-3 this season in the Old West End.
But first, today’s weather:
Cooler. High: 52 Low: 31.
?️ Looking to differentiate yourself from other real estate agents in Toledo? Partner with the Toledo Patch and gain access to a targeted, engaged audience through our premium newsletter sponsorships. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top stories in Toledo today:
- South Toledoan Andrew Jergenson reported having to pay over $1,000 for repairs after the installation of a new ‘smart water meter‘ caused alleged damage while the city contractor tried to clear one of the pipes. (WTOL)
- Chef Keith Henry, owner of O’Henrys Kitchen OnWheels, provided Thanksgiving dinner for around 1,500 people Thursday with the help of 25 volunteers. (WTOL)
- Toledo Fire and Rescue Department crews celebrated Thanksgiving together while on shift, with some even smoking a brisket in lieu of the traditional turkey. (WNWO)
Thanks for following along and staying informed! I’ll see you back in your inbox tomorrow morning with your next update.
— Brad King
About me: I have been a lifelong Northwest Ohio native and University of Toledo grad (Go Rockets!). I’m old enough to remember when the Mud Hens were still playing in Maumee. The Glass City has seen some amazing revitalization and I am so excited to share every update with you!
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Toledo Daily? Contact me at [email protected]